Get Ready for Battle Pass Season 2!
Grab your Premium Battle Pass and unlock 75 tiers of all-new rewards.
The H1Z1 Battle Pass is back and bigger than before for Season 2! With 75 tiers of all-new rewards to unlock (including a few brand new reward types), there's never been a better time to parachute in and hit the ground running.
Here are all the ways you can grab the Premium Battle Pass, including a few special bonuses:
In-Game (available from the Battle Pass menu)
- Premium Battle Pass (750 Crowns)
- Premium Battle Pass PLUS 25 Tiers Unlocked (4500 Crowns 2700 Crowns - Save 40%!)
- Premium Battle Pass PLUS Exclusive Skull Ops Outfit ($19.99/€19.99)
As before, there are also Free and PlayStation Plus lines of the Battle Pass that you'll automatically unlock upon logging in. If you're looking to get a head start on your new outfits, you can level up your Season 2 Battle Pass for 150 Crowns per tier.
Will you claim the Wasteland set and rise to the top of the leaderboards? Season 2 will be live until Tuesday, February 5, 2019.
Updates & Bug Fixes
- All player leaderboard stats will be reset at the beginning of Season 2.
- Fixed an issue where some players would appear to see their leaderboard stats reset incorrectly.
- Our team is continuing to investigate additional edge cases where leaderboard stats may appear incorrectly. If you catch this bug in action, please let us know more details on the Bug Reporting section of our official forums.
- 10 new Daily Challenges have been added to the rotation.
- Fixed an issue where the Combat Shotgun's item rarity was incorrectly displaying as Green rather than Purple.
- Fixed an issue with emote animations.