Game Update: March 15
Skull Store retirement, Shotties & Snipers, animating the Participant AR, and more!
Live servers will be coming down at 8PM PT tonight for an update that includes Shotties & Snipers for the weekend, the retirement of some classic Skull Store items, the animated update to the 2018 Showdown Participant AR, and some additional fixes. The downtime should be approximately 3 hours - full patch notes below!
- Retired the below items from the Skull Store
- Brightened non-drivable vehicles and several warehouses in The Arena in order to help with visibility and target acquisition.
- Players are no longer able to switch seats in Auto Royale until all teammates have loaded in. This prevents a few bugs that occurred as a result of this behavior.
- Royalty icons are no longer incorrectly shown in the UI after playing ten games of Auto Royale.
- North America no longer takes longer to load into Region Select than other regions.
- Fixed several UI bugs in the spectate camera and versus panel for Hosted Games.
- No longer auto-opening the Spawn Selection panel when entering the box. This should help resolve the stuck cursor issue.
- Added the Shotties & Snipers event for the weekend.
- 2018 Showdown Participant AR Skin is now animated.
Stay Connected and Follow Us on: