Calling All H1Z1 Casters!
Do you have what it takes to cast an H1Z1 tournament? Show us!
It's time to start your H1Z1 casting career! We're looking for someone who knows the ins and outs of H1Z1 AND is willing to commentate in front of thousands of fans. If you're over the age of 18, we want casters like you who are phenomenal at showcasing personality, style, and knowledge of H1Z1: King of the Kill!
Here's how to show us your casting skills:
- Download this video and record yourself casting the game
- Your video submission must be at least one minute and no longer than ten minutes in length
- The entrant must be the person commentating the game
- Your video submission must only include video footage provided for the Casting Call and the entrant's voice
- Feel free to submit videos with yourself commentating in other languages
- Entries may NOT contain, as determined in our sole and absolute discretion, any content that is obscene, offensive; sexually explicit, derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional, or age group; promotes alcohol abuse, illegal drugs, tobacco, actual firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), or a particular political agenda; defames, misrepresents, or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies or communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which we wish to associate; and/or violates any law
- When you're ready to submit, upload your video to YouTube and tweet @H1Z1KotK with a link to it and using the hashtag #H1Z1CastingCall
- You must have your Twitter handle listed in the YouTube description, and you must be following @H1Z1KotK so we can contact you
We'll be reviewing caster videos over the summer, and will reach out to promising casters with further instructions!
Stay Connected and Follow Us on: