PS4 Open Beta Update Round-Up - Week of May 22
Duos is now unlocked, and check out the other updates and bug fixes we just rolled out!
Thank you to all who have joined us for Open Beta testing on PS4 so far - all of your feedback has helped us enormously in tracking down issues! We've just pushed a new update out (Version 1.14) that you'll be seeing shortly - here's a round-up of what's included in this patch (as well as a few highlights from patches earlier this week):
- Duos is now unlocked and open for play!
- The mini-map has been optimized to be more performant.
- Fixed odd rendering issues in several locations in the world when you are the driver in a car.
- Medical items no longer play footstep sound effects.
- Party leader should now always see the fifth member of their team in the lobby UI.
- Fixed an issue where PSN profile picture is occasionally not loaded for all team members.
- Throwables now play their proper "wind-up" animations.
- Marauder and CNQ-09 now have their proper pick-up items.
- Marauder and KH-43 now show the correct icons in the death screen panel.
- Crate opening audio now sounds correct based on player distance from the effect.
- Fixed several issues that could cause the application to crash.
Coming with rolling server restarts this evening
- Bullet friendly fire has been disabled in Duos and Fives. Please note that explosions and vehicles still damage all players.
- Extended the Match Start Timer to ensure that players were not skipping the Fort and dropping directly into matches later than other players.