PS4 Update 1.15 - Patch Notes
Fixes for client crashes, R2 issues, matchmaking, and more!
Update 1.15 is now available for download on PS4! Here's what's included in this patch:
- Fixed several client crashes.
- Adjusted Fire Threshold to be more responsive. Your weapon should fire without having to pull the R2 trigger so far back.
- Fixed a bug that was causing team members to be split apart when entering Fort Destiny.
- Additional logging added to track down other causes of why team members are being split up.
- Adjusted the minimap so that your arrow is always on top of the arrows representing your teammates.
- Adjusted Match Start times to allow for players on different hardware to load in before spawning everyone into parachutes. This should prevent some of the times when you bypass spawning into the Fort and go right into parachuting.
- Loot bags no longer contain shirts, hats, gloves, leggings, eyeglasses, or face items.
- Adjusted the amount of Bandages and First Aid Kits that can be carried:
- No Backpack: 5 Bandages, 3 First Aid Kits
- Backpack: 10 Bandages, 6 First Aid Kits
- Military Backpack: 15 Bandages, 10 First Aid Kits
- Medical items can now be dropped by holding down the appropriate D-pad button for 0.25 seconds.
Stay Connected and Follow Us on: